We're pleased you'd like to join the BWA!
BWA Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Appearance on the BWA Membership Listing, which is given to end-users enquiring about specific services
- Subscription to the Borehole Water Journal Online
- Access to a network of people and companies in the groundwater industry who are committed to upholding minimum standards
- Entrance fee: R500 (incl VAT) - payable once only on joining
- 2018 Annual Membership fee: R4725 (incl VAT) Jan - Dec 2018 (Prorata if you join during the year)
So if you join in FEBRUARY you pay:
- An Entrance fee of R500 (incl VAT) - payable once only on joining PLUS
- A Membership fee for Feb-Dec 2018 of R4331 (incl VAT)
- TOTAL due if you join in February is R4831 (incl VAT)
Membership Application Form
Complete a membership form below and we will be in contact with you with further details. Membership applications take 7 working days to process.
The BWA was involved in drawing up a set of standards for borehole construction: SANS 10299: Development, maintenance and management of groundwater resources. Click here to purchase a copy online in PDF format from the SABS.
Click the button below to fill in the online membership application form: